I am a stay at home mom and love the challenge of living on a budget. I try it get the most out of everyday I spent. I am evening going to apply what I do in my day to day life when I start college this fall. I wonder will I be able to stay on budget or will this new adventure throw me off.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tonight after dinner I was going over the information in my account at school and noticed that I signed up for a work study in the fall. I have never even heard of a work study before. All I know about a work study is that its a way to get money for college. I really would like to find something geared toward my major. This way I am being budget friendly and I am learning more about history which is my current major. Over the last couple of years I have become fascinated by history and I am really looking forward to learning about so many different cultures and their past. With the museums have free admission weeks and days I am able to visit more often and really focus on what time period in history I want to study. If you are interested in museums I highly recommend going to your local museums website and see when their discount admission days are. This way you can have a family outing at a very low cost. Just a side note be sure to check the price of parking as some museums its as high as $15.00.

No comments:

Shutterfly.com 565x90