I am a stay at home mom and love the challenge of living on a budget. I try it get the most out of everyday I spent. I am evening going to apply what I do in my day to day life when I start college this fall. I wonder will I be able to stay on budget or will this new adventure throw me off.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

I am getting ready to go to the Notre Dame Blue and Gold game. This is such a great way of seeing your local college team at home for a very cheap price. Players and coaches from years past come back to the stadium and play each other. This is a tradition we started last year and we plan doing for many years to come. Now I hope the rain holds out or we will be getting really wet. I haven' t come across any major deals in the last couple of days but I am always on the look out. One of the best ways to make alittle extra money from home is doing online surveys. I do alot of those some pay well and others are so so. I also join every product test panel I come across. This is a wonderful way to get free items at no cost to you. Most times they just want you to pass the word around other times they want you to keep the product hush hush. Either way you are getting free stuff. Bzz Agent is one of my very favorite sites. If you like talking about items you have used then this is the site for you. I hope by reading my blog you are able to find ways to keep you on budget. Stay tuned I will be adding new tips and sites shortly.

No comments:

Shutterfly.com 565x90