I am a stay at home mom and love the challenge of living on a budget. I try it get the most out of everyday I spent. I am evening going to apply what I do in my day to day life when I start college this fall. I wonder will I be able to stay on budget or will this new adventure throw me off.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Today was a pretty slow day for us. We did some goodwill shopping and I was able to get my daughter some Roxy shirts for .50 each. They had an awesome sale all short sleeve and sleeveless shirts 75% off. So the most I paid for any shirt I got my family was $1.25. That is a great deal. We wear the latest name brands and only pay a small sum for them. While at another thrift store I came across some older disney books and I thought that was neat as, I have been doing some research on older books and found that the older ones are very interesting and some are very valuable. Tomorrow will be a stay at home day and focus on homeschooling. We are into nice weather now and getting my daughter to keep focused is a small challenge but we are working together to make it as fun as possible. I sure hope there is alot of good freebies posted on my links tomorrow. I really love getting the mail when there is lots of free samples inside not just bills.

No comments:

Shutterfly.com 565x90